We at Sacred Ink Tattoo strive to provide each of our clients with the highest level of professional customer service. Here at our studio – no tattoo is unimportant! Our first priority is to ensure that our clients leave our establishment happy after having had a positive experience. We follow Ottawa Public Health’s/ Ontario Health Board’s guidelines and follow them militantly to ensure that we practice the safest cleanliness standards in the industry.
So come down to our studio; we can’t wait to hear about your new idea!
- Photo ID is required for all tattoos and piercings
- we DO NOT tattoo anyone under the age of 18
- ALL sales are FINAL, no refunds or exchanges
- WE ACCEPT CASH ONLY
- You will be refused service if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No meals are permitted in the tattoo area (juice and snacks are accepted)
- All tattoo appointments require a MINIMUM $80.00 cash deposit (This will come off the total of the tattoo on the day of)
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment or it will result in a loss of your full deposit
- We reserve the right to refuse any tattoo or piercings
- Prices are NON-NEGOTIABLE
- No children under the age of 13 are permitted beyond the front counter